Telemedicine is a more convenient and affordable alternative to urgent care or personal physician office visits, although it does not replace your primary care doctor or an office visit entirely. A strong doctor-patient relationship is the foundation for high-quality patient care and reducing health care costs. Telemedicine provides a simple and convenient way for healthcare providers and patients to meet remotely, improving the health care experience. Your provider may advise you to physically be seen at a location nearest you. Call 911 immediately if you're having a life-threatening emergency
It's easy! If you're a first time visitor, simply click on the "New Patient" button on the main menu or the "Start Your Call" button down below. After you answer a few basic medical questions, you'll automatically enter the telemedicine session. Enable your video and microphone, and start speaking with a doctor!
There are many benefits to using telmedicine such as:
- No need to take big blocks of time off from work, school, or life to see a doctor.
- No traffic and parking hassles.
- No insurance hassles.
- No double waiting - first in the front office and then the exam room.
- Simple & Accessible on Desktop, Tablet, or Smart Phone
- Privacy ensured through full HIPAA and HITECH compliance
Paperless Electronic Intake Forms
Electronic Prescriptions sent direct to your Pharmacy
You should do telmedicine when:
- You are unable to go to your doctor
- Your doctor’s office is closed
- You need care for non-emergency medical concerns
- You need immediate or routine medical care
$59 - General Medicine
- UTI / Bladder infection
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart burn
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Joint pains
- STD testing
- Lab test ordering
- Sore throat
- Eye infection
- Ear infection
... and many other similar conditions
$98 - Advanced Care
- ADD / ADHD*
- Obesity / weight loss*
- Erectile Dysfunction
Blood pressure numbers will be asked - purchase blood pressure machine on Amazon for around $25: http://a.co/f0MFf4B
Getting started is easy! Just follow the steps below to begin your call:
- Go to http://test1.salt-media.com/new-patient-form/
- Existing patients can start their call immediately while new patients will have a short questionnaire to fill out prior to starting their call.
- If you're an existing patient, click the "Start Telemedicine Call" link to start chatting with your provider! Otherwise, complete the new patient form and you will automatically be redirected to the call.
Alternatively, here's a visual guide to make sure you're set up properly.:
Make sure your settings are enabled correctly.
Here is a screenshot for your reference:
Discover The Difference of Telemedicine Today!
Our healthcare providers and medical staff are here to help.